Guidelines for Abstract and Full Text
- The abstracts prepared in English will be recorded in the system using an abstract submission system (http://www.limnofish.com/Home/Login)
- Each participant will present a maximum of 2 presentations (1 oral + 1 poster; 2 orals; 2 posters).
- All presentations will be presented in English.
- The symposium can be registered with full text or abstract text. After your abstracts (full text or abstract text), your submissions will enter the evaluation process.
- The full text content should be not exceed 5 pages.
- All abstracts submitted must be original, including unpublished research results.
- Submitted abstracts will sent to at least two referees for peer review. The reviewer (or reviewers) will decide if your abstract is accepted for oral or poster presentation or rejected in evaluation
- To provide a visual integrity both in symposium and abstract book, please prepare your presentations and abstracts with the sample templates given below.
Guidelines for poster presentations
- Posters should be 60 cm wide x 80 cm high and legible through a distance of 2 m.
- Main titles shouldn't be smaller than 36 pt., text 24pt., references and annotations 18pt.
- Posters can be colored or black and white.
Symposium Address: Firat Üniversitesi, Bilgisayar Mühendisligi Binasi, Kongre Merkezi (Kat: 5), Elazig.
Click To download files below:Sample Abstract File and Sample Presentation File